Collaborative Practice Trusts & Estates Training
Nov 7-8, 2014
San Francisco Bay Area
Are you interested in differentiating yourself from the crowd? Providing real benefits and lasting value to your clients? Making a difference in families’ lives now and for generations to come? Curious about Collaborative Practice? Would you like to know how Collaborative Practice is being applied in the area of trusts and estates?
We’ll address all these questions and more in the second Collaborative Practice Trusts & Estates Training, which will be held in San Mateo, California, on November 7-8th 2014.
During this training, we’ll cover the basics of Collaborative Practice, and how the structure that’s proven so effective in resolving family conflict is now being applied in the critical area of Trusts & Estates. We’ll cover everything you need to know so you can walk out of the room on Saturday, ready to put these tools to work in your practice immediately. You’ll learn:
- Why Collaborative Practice is so effective and compelling, when compared to traditional estate planning and family dispute resolution approaches
- How to initiate conversations with clients about Collaborative Practice as it applies to estates and trusts, and get the process started
- The essential roles of the key professionals — mental health (Communication Specialist), attorney (Law), and financial advisor (Financial Neutral) — and how they work together as a team
- About the Trusts & Estates Protocols, which serve as our cornerstone “rules of the road”
- About virtually unlimited opportunities to prevent future family conflict through the application of the practices that have proven effective in resolving family disputes
- Marketing techniques and opportunities to network with affiliated professionals from your training and in local Collaborative Practice groups
If you have questions, or are interested in attending, please contact Jean Petrick, (408) 973-1002 or email@example.com.
Cost of the training is just $425 (early bird just $400 if received by October 7, 2014).
To download and view the Registration Flyer, please click below: