Collaborative Practice Trusts, Estates & Elders will be represented at the 10th Annual CP Cal Celebration in Los Angeles this Friday through Sunday, April 24-26, 2015. Come learn how the Collaborative Practice model is changing estate planning in exciting ways, and how you can be a part of it!
Collaborative Practice Trusts, Estates and Elders: Spreading the Word
A CP Cal Celebration Meetup
Featuring Nancy Ross, LCSW and Alan Nobler, Esq.
4:15-5:15 p.m. at “Hanger 358”
April 24, 2015
- New Developments: Trust & Estates Options Presentation
- What’s the purpose?
- What can we accomplish?
- Moving Forward: The Three Pillars of CPTEE
- Training: Professional Development
- Professional Inclusion: Practice Groups
- Public Education
- Feedback from Other Groups: What’s Happening in California?
- Role of CP-CAL/IACP