Trust & Estate Options
Helping all of us make better decisions
Do you want to do what’s truly best for your family, but feel overwhelmed by the complexity of estate planning and the potential for family conflict and disagreements? This presentation, led by an attorney, a financial professional, and a counselor will help you understand your planning and dispute resolution options, and get you on the road to a successful, lasting legacy. We’ll take you step by step through:
- The different processes available both in estate planning and in estate dispute resolution in California (families don’t have to go to court!)
- How to avoid the pitfalls that often cost families their most important asset — their relationships — and help ensure a durable legacy
- The applicable laws governing probate, trusts, and heath care directives
- The financial aspects of estates, and the additional flexibility available to families that can reach agreement
- How to deal with the emotional fallout of death and how to talk to your family members about it
A small investment of time could very well bring lasting results for you and your family.
Date: October 13, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. – noon
Location: 3880 S. Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95124, Second floor conference room
Optional RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check out the flyer at the link below, and feel free to share this with your friends, family, and advisors. Thank you!