Trust and Estates Options is a brand-new public seminar designed to be an informative review of the choices families have in making estate planning decisions and resolving disputes (see previous post). Today marked the public debut of the seminar, at the annual California Collaborative Practice conference held in Redwood City, California. Participating in this ground-breaking rollout (below, from left to right) were our amazing colleagues Kamela Laird, JD; Cathy Daigle, CFP®, CDFA™; Nancy J. Ross, LCSW, BCD; Keith Britany, MFT; and Doug Rosner, JD.
Trust & Estate Options Classes
Helping all of us make better decisions
Do you want to do what’s truly best for your family, but feel overwhelmed by the complexity and uncertainty of estate planning? This class, taught by an attorney, a financial professional, and a counselor will take you step by step through:
- The different processes available both in estate planning and in estate dispute resolution in California (families don’t have to go to court!)
- How to avoid the pitfalls that often cost families their most important asset — their relationships — and help ensure a durable legacy
- The applicable laws governing probate, trusts, and heath care directives
- The financial aspects of estates, and the additional flexibility available to families that can reach agreement
- How to deal with the emotional fallout of death and how to talk to your family members about it
Download the flyer here, and sign up today! A small investment of time could very well bring lasting results for you and your family.
Date: May 14, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. – noon
Location: 3880 S. Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95124, Second floor conference room
To RSVP: email email@example.com